Mission Possible ?? Last 4 who conquer Dive Master


Do you think Thais can become a Dive Master ?

Started on 6th March – 29th April 2016 , Opening last 4 trainees from Srinakharinwirot University to become Dive Master in “ Diving Industry Thai Can Do It Program Year 4th Ice, Mint, Wise and Tao had write about their expectation from this program and assessment their 3 skills include English, Swimming and Diving . This following is their information.

Miss Yada Wimala (Ice) 
I want to find something that I can do and I will do my best with my heart. Adventure is everywhere and I choose here because I don’t want to waste my time to do useless thing.
-English skill : 5/10
-Swimming skill : 10/10
-Diving skill : 3/10

Miss Aroonkamon Jorsoontorn (Mint) 
I’m Mariner’s daughter and live beside the sea but I never diving!!! At first my have live beside the sea since I was born. So I have a deep connection with the sea. I love many thing in the sea, whether it be coral, swimming,  underwater world even though I never have a diving before. I just put my head in sea and open my eyes. So I think if I can diving with equipment deep in to the sea it will be the best time of my life. All of this is why I come and join the program.
 -English skill : 5/10
-Swimming skill : 7/10
-Diving skill : 3/10

Mr. Phatit Visetjindawat (Wise) 
I think that it is rare opportunity to have scuba diving and I also interested  in sea conservation, so I want to see how Thailand under the sea resource beautiful.
-English skill : 7/10
-Swimming skill : 7/10
-Diving skill : 0/10


Mr. Surasak Chartrakwong (Tao) 
I have ever do some other hotel and tourism work before. It make me already have some experience about hotel and tourism service. So I make my decision to be a trainee with Dolphin Diver because it is something new and more exciting. I hope that when I finish diving course it will be a perfect experience and every skill I have from this will be a benefit in the future.
-English skill : 6/10
-Swimming skill : 7/10
-Diving skill : 1/10


Let’s see , During 55 days. How much diving skill they can improve and which courses they will can pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dolphin Divers on Media

Flash Sale จัดให้ !! Open water diver จาก 16,000 เหลือ 10,000 บาท !!! - Exp.15 ส.ค.59

Flash Sale จัดให้ !! Diving Trip จาก 3,200 เหลือ 2,400 บาท !!! - Exp.15 ส.ค.59